Friday 5 December 2014

Tanya Burr Collection At Superdrug

Hey & welcome back to my blog, the only reason why I haven't blogged for a while is because I have been busy doing my Christmas shopping and things, but I'm back now and ready to write another post for you. Today I am going to talk about the Tanya Burr collection which is in Superdrug at the moment. Tanya Burr is another YouTuber who I love. 
So I am going to tell you about the items that Tanya has in her collection. 




The first thing I am going to talk about is the eyelashes, she has these in all different styles and these are super cheap. I don't really know what else to say about these because I don't really wear eyelashes, but if you do then go out and buy a pair of these. 

Tanya Burr Bambi Eyelashes £3.65 @ Superdrug 







Tanya has about 18 lip glosses out and this one if my favourite one, I am so in love with colour of this. The lip gloss is so shiny and it stays on for a long time and you don't have to keep re- applying it that often. The sad news is that I have ran out of this lip gloss and my nearest store doesn't have any in yet, so I will have to get another one soon. The prices of these are different some of them have been reduced and some haven't. 

Tanya Burr Aphrodite Lipgloss £6.99 @ Superdrug







This nail varnish set just has the nicest colours in. The pink one is my favourite of them all. This nail varnish actually stays on your nails for quite a long time and it doesn't chip that easy, I would recommend this to anyone who uses nail varnish. You don't have to get these in a set, Superdrug have them in a range of different colours and I think they are about £3.99 for one. I am a nail varnish addict so I will have to buy more of these. 

Tanya Burr Nail Polish Pink Set £11.99 @ Superdrug





I hope you enjoyed this blog & I hope you will go out and buy some of these products. 
Tanya's Twitter - https://twitter.com/TanyaBurr
Make sure you subscribe to Tanya's channel if you already haven't - https://www.youtube.com/user/pixi2woo

Also make sure you also follow me on twitter - https://twitter.com/Savannah1994_

Until next time, Enjoy x 

1 comment:

  1. I don't actually have any of tanya's products yet, but I really want the little duck nail varnish:)

    ReplyDelete