Friday 28 November 2014

November Favourites

Hello Everyone & welcome back to my blog, 

As it is nearly the end of November I am going to talk about which products I have been loving this month, I will also be doing one of these at the end of every month!! 




I have been loving the Zoella bodymist this month, I just love the smell of it & the bottle is the perfect size for your handbag and it has such a cute design. I just love the smell of this body mist aswell its a really attractive smell HA. It is also a very affordable. 







I actually love this lipstick and the colour of it is the perfect colour for winter. I don't wear this lipstick all the time but when I do I am really impressed with it and it stays on for a long time aswell so you don't have too keep reapplying it, which is a good thing. The lipstick is only £1.99 but such good quality. 






This nail varnish is slowing becoming one of my favourites of all time, I pretty much use this all the time because the colour again is the perfect colour for winter. I love this because it stays on and it doesn't chip like other nail varnishes I have used in the past. This is also an affordable product. 






Ever since this album has been released I have had it on a lot, I would have to say that it is one of my favourites albums and the best album that One Direction have done. I love what they have done with the sound on this one because it's a mature sound and the music has grown up with them & I think the boys are writing from personal experiences which makes the songs even better. I couldn't even pick a favourite song because I just like them all so much.





A thermal flask is a MUST for this time of year, I always have one with me because you can just put your hot drink in the flask and then you can take it out with you & it saves you buying one from a coffee shop or McDonalds. These are perfect because it keeps your drink warm and you can take it anywhere with you. 




So these are some items I have been loving this month, I had to narrow it down otherwise I wouldn't have fitted it all on. 

Enjoy x

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour of nail varnish, i need to paint my nails again! And zoe's perfume does smell so nice!

    ReplyDelete