Sunday 23 November 2014

Song Sunday!!!

Hello Everyone, 
In this post I have decided to tell you about which songs I'm loving right now and because it's Sunday I have decided to call it Song Sunday, which makes sense. So let's get started then. 

I am a  big fan of One Direction & I really like this album. The song I am going to talk about from this album is Night Changes, I love this song so much I just think it's so mature and they sound has changed every year. I just think the song is really sweet & I could listen to it all day. Overall the album for me is my favourite album that One Direction have done. 

The next song is by Fuse ODG ft Angel - T.I.N.A, I love this song  because the beat of it just makes me want to get up and dance and I love music what has a beat like that, the lyrics to the song are so catchy they just get stuck in your head and it just makes you want to sing along. 

I was so happy when these bands came together as one because I grew up listening to these bands and when the single came out I was just like OMG. This song is the most played song on my phone I love it that much it just makes me want to do an air guitar every time I play it. I also love the beat to this song. 

The last song is Olly Murs ft Travie McCoy - Wrapped Up, I love Olly Murs & his music but this song is probably for me one of the best songs he has done I just love everything about it. This song is stuck in my head pretty much all of the time and I'm always singing it. I would love it if Olly produced more songs with this kind of beat. 

Well these are some of the songs that I am loving right now, I couldn't fit them all on because they is too much. I would love to know what song you are loving right now!!! 

Enjoy x 

4 comments:

  1. I love four omg, my favourite is probably clouds! Mcbusted's air guitar is so good too, I can't wait to hear their album:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I can't wait till I buy 1Ds new album I'm sure I'll play it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We basically have the same music taste❤your blog is fab btw xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay thats good & thankyou for the comment about my blog xx

      Delete