Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Eve Tag!

Hello Everyone!
This is going to be my last blog post of 2014 and I have decided to do the Christmas Eve tag, this tag was made up by a YouTuber called Eve, I will leave her link further down. The rules are that you must answer this and upload it on Christmas Eve and the tag whoever you want too but make sure you let them know. 

1. What time is it when you're filming this?
I am not filming this as I am a blogger not a YouTuber, I am writing this at 16:07pm. 

2. How excited are you for tomorrow? 
I am very excited I love Christmas and I am always excited for it, I have literally been excited for Christmas ever since Bonfire night was over. 

3. What are your Christmas Eve traditions?
I don't really have any traditions as such because my plans seem to change every year. We sometimes have a little family party at my Nan's house or I just usually watch Christmas film with a hot chocolate. 

4. Favourite Christmas Eve movie?
This is a hard one because I like a lot of Christmas movies but this year it has to be Frozen

5. Go on NORAD Santa Tracker, Where is Santa right now?
As I am writing this now Santa is heading to Lhasa, Tibet China, woah he still has a long way to go

6. Can you sleep on Christmas Eve?
When I was younger I couldn't sleep at all but now I will sleep and probably get up at like 10 am. So I will probably sleep this year. 

7. What present are you hoping to wake up to?
I would really like a new camera because I am wanting to start YouTube after Christmas. Other then that I have just asked for some little presents such as body sets, beauty items, clothes, shoes, perfume etc. 

8. Have you bought all your presents for your family/friends? 
I have already got everyone else's presents I got them in November so then I knew that I had them otherwise I would have forgot, the presents are currently chilling under the Christmas Tree

9. Wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Merry Christmas Everyone 

I would like to tag anyone who wants to do this tag it's really fun!!  
Eve's Channel link - https://www.youtube.com/user/evebennettx    I think her video will be up sometime tonight but make sure you check out her channel and subscribe, her videos are really good!! 

The next time I will blog now is 2015, so until then have a Merry Christmas, have fun and stay safe!! 

Enjoy x



No comments:

Post a Comment