Tuesday 13 January 2015

Favourite Beauty Products - Collab

Hello Everyone, 
Today's blog post is a collab with another fashion and beauty blogger called Martha. 

Her Social Links - 
Blog-  bloglovin.com/ne0nshine 
Twitter - @Marthar0se
We are hopefully going to be doing another collab soon about Festival Outfit Ideas. 
So here are my favourite beauty products that I have been loving and using. 

Concealer - 




The concealer I used is the Collection Long Lasting Concealer. I use it in the shade Medium and I just find it really good concealer as it lasts for 16 hours. It is also very high coverage and it's also great for covering up any spots or dark circles under the eyes. It is also a very affordable price. 

Collection Long Lasting Concealer @ Superdrug £4.99 






Foundation -  





The foundation I use Rimmel Lasting Finish  foundation or the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. I use it in the light shade and it apply if after I have used my concealer. It also has SPF 20 & it stays on for a long time. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation @ Superdrug £7.99 







Blusher - 


The blusher I tend to use is the Sleek Blush By 3 Lace palette. I adore this palette so much, its so pigmented and the colours show up really well. I also really like the matte orange colour. The price on this is a bit more expensive then other blushers but it does the job so well and it worth the price. 

Sleek Blush By 3 Lace @ Superdrug £.9.99 







Mascara - 


The mascara I have been loving and using recently is Rimmel Wonder'Full Extre Black Mascara. This is probably the best mascara I have used it doesn't flake or clump it just goes on smoothly and after using it for a while I can tell the difference it has made my lashes are longer. 

Rimmel Wonder'Full Extre Black Mascara @ Superdrug £5.99 







Eyeliner - 

I haven't really mastered how to do eyeliner yet so I just bought a cheap one to practice on and this one is called B. Dramatic Bold Liquid Eyeliner. I have chosen this one because it's like a sharpie and its easier to do your eyeliner with this but then again I am still practicing. 

B. Dramatic Bold Liquid Eyeliner @ Superdrug £5.99








Eye shadow - 

I use this eye shadow palette and it's just the MUA Undress Me Too Eye Shadow Palette, the colour in this are just natural colours which are better to use for day looks and for your make up for school. The palette is pigmented and for the price you really can't complain. I would recommend this palette to anyone. 

MUA Undress Me Too Palette @ Superdrug £4.00







Lipstick - 

Since Autumn/Winter I have been toning down my lipstick shade and been using this colour which is gorgeous, it's a dark red colour and it just the perfect colour and I have been wearing it non stop. Before I apply I like too put lip balm on as it smooths the lips. The price is so cheap but the product is so good. 

2True Glossywear Lipstick Shade 10 @ Superdrug £1.99







So these are the products I have been loving and using to complete my face. Make sure you check out Martha's blog as she has done the same thing and the link to her blog is above. She has an amazing blog and y'all need to check it out. I hope you like these products and maybe go out and buy some if you see any you fancy.
Leave a comment of which product is your favourite & let me know what products your using & loving. 

Enjoy!x

No comments:

Post a Comment