Tuesday 27 January 2015

Top 5 Clothes Shops

Hello Everyone, welcome back to my blog. 
Today's post is a collab with another blogger called Katie - http://katiebridle1997.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1 her blog is amazing so go and check her out. 

This post is going to be about my top 5 favourite clothes shops. 

5. Top Shop
I do really like Top Shop but I don't shop as much in there as I would like too. The clothes are really good quality for the price and there also tend to have nice clothes in. I also think that the Top Shop beauty products are really nice, the price is very standard and the quality of the products are really good.

4. Boohoo 
I love Boohoo so much, I just think the clothes on there are amazing and the price is really good and the quality of the clothes is amazing. I think Boohoo have all the right clothes in for whatever the season and I just love the website so so so much.

3. Forever 21 
Forever 21 is another one of my favourite shops. Like I said about Boohoo the price of the clothes are reasonable and the quality is great, I recently purchased some skinny jeans from the website and oh my gosh there are the comfiest pair of jeans ever, I need to get some more soon. I will always love Forever 21 & continue shopping.

2. Primark 
I've have always loved Primark and I still do, they always have fashionable clothes in and it reasonable prices and it's a great place to pick up a bargain or 2. I adore the bags from Primark I think they are so spacious and really good quality and the prices for the bags too are great. I have recently tried some of the products from the Primark make up range called PS I Love You and the make up products are really good the products range from £1 - £2.50 I think I would recommend your try these out.

1. Very.co.uk 
I have only recently checked out the Very website because one of my friends told me about it and oh my gosh I love it so much, the clothes are so unique and different and you can't find them any where else. They have recently added a fashion line by the gorgeous Rochelle Humes and the clothes are so cute and the price is reasonable I would check out her range as she is one of my style icons this year. 
  

These are my top 5 favourite shops and the reasons why I like them as much as I do. 


My links: 
Twitter - savannah1994_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment